Horseback riding in Djerba is, without a doubt, the most requested ride and especially by families with children!
We invite you to discover the island of Djerba La Douce on horseback during your stay. An unforgettable and so exotic experience.
We have selected competent guides and very good horses, Barbs, Arabian Thoroughbreds and Arabian Barbs.
They are all “whole” they are very calm and “not afraid of anything” which is very pleasant and allows you to fully enjoy your walks off the beaten track and in a friendly atmosphere.
Get away from hotels, crowds and embrace the wild nature of the island of Djerba.
Discover the sandy tracks on horseback, admire the landscapes for 1H30 at the pace of your horse friend and watch a unique sunset!
It is an organized, collective ride with a camel guide to discover the wild nature of Djerba.
About the Horseback riding
- Duration: 1H30
- Departure time: 10:00 a.m – 05:00 p.m
- Pick-up: Djerba (our team picks you up where you are)
- Confirmation: immediate
- Type of transportation: Horse
- Return transfers provided by our team
- Cancellation : See Terms and Conditions10
- Enjoy your pick up in Djerba.
- Discover the island of Djerba at the rhythm of horseback!
- Enjoy 1H30 of horseback riding
- Discover the wild side of Djerba
- Admire the local architecture
- Take a horseback ride along the blue lagoon of Djerba
- Gallop along the beach
- Explore the lands of Djerba far from the hotel complexes.
- Stay in the good hands of a professional guide.
Calling all lovers of horses and horse riding: enjoy a horseback riding accompanied between land and sea in Djerba.
Discover the wild side of the island far from the tourist places. Hike along sandy trails and see a variety of trees, local architecture, and more.
Start by getting picked up by your driver, then head to the ranch to meet the horse you’ll be riding during the tour.
Then, saddle up and follow your guide between the sandy tracks of Djerba. Cross fields of olive trees, palm trees and prickly pears. Meet the local shepherds and their herds of goats or sheep.
Then head to the blue lagoon of Djerba. Take a few short breaks and take advantage of photo opportunities.
Then, return to the ranch by crossing the nearby salt lake. At the end of your experience, get dropped off at your accommodation.
Our team will take care of your pick-up at your hotel and your transfer to the Ranch, the starting point of our horseback ride. Enjoy the landscapes and the encounter with nature during the course through the tracks to finally reach the marvelous lagoon. On your arrival, the sun will begin to set timidly on the horizon and will offer you a unique moment to live in full consciousness!
At the end of the ride and back to the ranch, our driver will be there to ensure your return to the hotel.
Good to know
- Children – 10 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- If you arrive in July and August it is better to book the first ride of the day or the last one, to avoid the heat.
- Don’t forget to put on your sunscreen.
The horseback ride in pictures
The ride in video
50% for children (-6 years old) who ride with an adult, otherwise full price.
- Round trip transfer provided by our team.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The provision of a horse during the ride
- 2 hours of riding per person
- The services of a professional guide during the ride
- Our assistance during the excursion.
Drinks Personal expenses Tips