3H Quad Bike Ride
Description of the 3H quad bike ride in Djerba
For quad and adrenaline lovers, we offer well-chosen circuits that allow you to discover the most charming locations on the island of Djerba.
Tunisia Travel Guide and Depart Travel Services has selected the best-known agencies for you to offer you a beautiful circuit for a quad bike ride in Djerba for 3H
About the quad bike ride in Djerba
- Duration : 3 Hours
- Departure time : 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. – 4 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Pick-up : Djerba (our team will pick you up where you are)
- Confirmation : immediate
- Guide : Arabic – French – English – German – Italian
- Type of transportation : Quad 250
- Round trip transfers provided by our team
- Cancellation: free up to 48 hours before the date of the excursion
- Benefit from a pick-up from your address in Djerba.
- Experience the adrenaline during a 1.5 hour quad bike ride in Djerba aboard a 250 quad
- Stroll along the beach and in the heart of the countryside of Djerba in quad
- Stay in the good hands of a professional guide.
A quad bike ride in Djerba composed essentially of two parts. Departing from the quad bike center, you will explore the land, you will stroll between olive trees and palm trees to discover the true wild face of the island. You will meet sheep and ewes, perhaps camels, and you will meet the locals … the second part of the quad ride will rather be by the sea, on the beach, to enjoy a superb view and why not, if you still have time, a swim.
Good to know
- You don’t need a license to drive a quad in Djerba.
- Children – 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- It is strictly forbidden to overtake the other quads during the quad ride in Djerba: you must stay on the line and behind the guide.
- If you arrive in July or August it is best to book the first ride of the day or the last to avoid the hot weather.
Don’t forget your sunscreen.