2H Quad Bike Ride
Enjoy a 2-hour quad bike ride in Djerba far from the beaten track, between olive trees, palm trees and meet local life.
The countryside of Djerba offers an exceptional opportunity for Quad enthusiasts to exercise this sport, especially taking advantage of a hike allowing them to discover the interior of the magnificent island, to visit places and villages that they cannot. discover it alone, and also satisfy lovers of the landscape.
Each Quad rental club offers a different circuit and it depends on where it is located. Part of a stroll by the sea.
In Djerba, the Quad remains a means of pleasure and discovery and not an opportunity to exercise or show a piloting talent.
– The helmet is the most important protective equipment for safe driving. A helmet helps prevent serious injury.
– Respect the highway code and give priority to pedestrians, animals and bicycles.
– Respect natural spaces
To fully enjoy this 2-hour quad bike ride in Djerba, it is better to choose the outings organized in groups and especially with one or two experienced guides who can first of all ensure the smooth running of the visit in terms of organization and security, and also so that you can make the most of this ride.
rental centers are located not far from hotels, throughout the tourist area. Rental prices vary according to the type and power of the Quads offered for rental.
Tunisia Travel Guide and Depart Travel Services have selected for you the best known and most serious partner agencies to offer you a very nice tour:
During your 2-hour quad bike ride in Djerba, you will discover the charms of the island of Djerba with its mosques, palm trees and olive groves. You will meet the inhabitants and the animals: sheep, goats, horses and dromedaries.
About the 2H quad bike ride in Djerba
- Duration : 2 H
- Departure time : 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. – 4 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Pick-up : Djerba (our team will pick you up where you are)
- Confirmation : immediate
- Guide : Arabic – French – English – German – Italian
- Type of transport : Quad 250
- Round trip transfers provided by our team
- Cancellation: free up to 48 hours before the date of the excursion
- Benefit from a pick-up from your address in Djerba.
- Experience the adrenaline during a 1.5 hour quad bike ride in Djerba aboard a 250 quad
- Stroll along the beach and in the heart of the countryside of Djerba in quad
- Stay in the good hands of a professional guide.
The 2H quad bike ride in Djerba is composed essentially of two parts. Departing from the quad bike center, you will explore the land, you will stroll between olive trees and palm trees to discover the true wild face of the island. You will come across sheep and sheep, perhaps camels, and you will meet the locals … the second part of the quad ride will rather be by the sea, on the beach, to enjoy a superb view and why not, if you still have time, a swim.
Good to know
- You don’t need a license to drive a quad in Djerba.
- Children – 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- It is strictly forbidden to overtake the other quads during the quad ride in Djerba: you must stay on the line and behind the guide.
- If you arrive in July or August it is better to book the first ride of the day or the last to avoid the hot weather.
- Don’t forget your sunscreen
This price will change from 01/01/2023. Any booking made before this date will benefit from the current rate even if it is in 2023