2H Quad in Djerba
Discover Djerba on a 2-Hour Quad Adventure
Take a break from the traditional tourist paths and enjoy a 2-hour quad ride through the countryside of Djerba, surrounded by olive trees, palm trees, and local life.
The rural area of Djerba is a perfect spot for quad enthusiasts who want to explore the island and visit places and villages that cannot be reached otherwise. It’s also a great opportunity for those who love scenic views.
Each quad rental club offers a different circuit, so it depends on where it is located. Some tours even go along the coastline.
In Djerba, quad riding is all about fun and discovery, not just about showing off piloting skills.
Here are a few safety tips to keep in mind:
Always wear a helmet, as it is the most important protective equipment for safe riding.
Follow the road rules and give priority to pedestrians, animals, and bicycles.
Respect the natural spaces.
For the best experience, it is recommended to join a group tour with one or two experienced guides. This will ensure a smooth and safe journey, as well as allowing you to fully enjoy the tour.
Quad rental centers can be found near hotels in the tourist area and prices vary based on the type and power of the quads available for rent.
Tunisia Travel Guide and Depart Travel Services have partnered with the most trustworthy and reliable agencies to offer you an amazing circuit:
During your 2-hour quad adventure, you will get to see the charming island of Djerba, with its mosques, palm trees, and olive groves. You will also come across local residents and animals such as sheep, goats, horses, and camels.
About the 2H Quad ride in Djerba
- Duration: 2 hours
- Departure time: 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. – 4 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Pick-up: Djerba (our team picks you up where you are)
- Confirmation: immediate
- Guide: Arabic – French – English – German – Italian
- Type of transport: Quad 250
- Return transfers provided by our team
- Take advantage of a pick-up at your address in Djerba.
- Experience the adrenaline during 1h30 of quad ride in Djerba aboard a quad 250
- Stroll along the beach and in the heart of Djerba’s countryside landscapes on a quad!
- Stay in the good hands of a professional guide.
Embark on an exciting adventure with a quad ride in Djerba. This unique experience consists of two parts that showcase the beauty of the island. Begin your journey at the quad center and venture into the countryside, surrounded by olive trees and palm trees, to see the raw, untamed side of the island. Encounter local livestock like sheep, goats, and even camels as you meet the locals. The second part of the quad ride takes you to the beach, where you can enjoy a breathtaking view and, if you have time, a refreshing swim in the sea. To improve your search engine optimization, make sure to include the keyphrase “quad ride in Djerba” in your content.
Good to Know
- No need to have a driving license to drive a quad in Djerba.
- Children – 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- It is strictly forbidden to overtake other quads during the quad ride in Djerba: you must stay on the line and behind the guide.
- If you arrive in July or August it is better to book the first ride of the day or the last one to avoid the heat.
- Don’t forget your sunscreen and sunglasses.