1H30 Quad Bike Ride in Djerba
Description of the 1.5 hour quad bike ride in Djerba
A 1H30 quad bike ride in Djerba is the best you can offer yourself ! For quad and adrenaline lovers, we offer well-chosen circuits that allow you to discover the most charming places on the island of Djerba.
Tunisia Travel Guide and Depart Travel Services have selected the best reputable agencies for you to offer you a very nice tour for a quad bike ride in Djerba during 1 hour 30 minutes.
Do not deprive yourself of this opportunity and do not deprive those who are dear to you.
About the 1H30 quad bike ride in Djerba
- Duration : 1 H 30
- Departure time : 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. – 4 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Pick-up : Djerba (our team will pick you up where you are)
- Confirmation : immediate
- Guide : Arabic – French – English – German – Italian
- Type of transport : Quad 250
- Round trip transfers provided by our team
- Cancellation: free up to 48 hours before the date of the excursion
- Benefit from a pick-up from your address in Djerba.
- Experience the adrenaline during a 1.5 hour quad bike ride in Djerba aboard a 250 quad
- Stroll along the beach and in the heart of the countryside of Djerba in quad
- Stay in the good hands of a professional guide.
The 1H30 quad bike ride in Djerba is composed essentially of two parts. Departing from the quad bike center, you will explore the land, you will stroll between olive trees and palm trees to discover the true wild face of the island. You will come across sheep and sheep, perhaps camels, and you will meet the locals.
The second part of the quad ride will rather be by the sea, on the beach, to enjoy a superb view and why not, if you still have time, a swim.
Good to know
- You don’t need a license to drive a quad in Djerba.
- Children – 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- It is strictly forbidden to overtake the other quads during the quad ride in Djerba: you must stay on the line and behind the guide.
- If you arrive in July or August it is better to book the first ride of the day or the last to avoid the hot weather.
- Don’t forget your sunscreen